Old April 18th 06, 08:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Morkie Mularkie

an old freind wrote:

care to lie about my wifes gender or say agian you have never hreatened
when you have this very night "Stop now before you get hurt"

Never lied about your "wifes" gender, Mork. I am sure he's a nice
fella.

that I need a busness license in michigan for my feild ofwork I might
need DBA if I did not use my name in my busness but I do use my name

Where's the license?

still brazening out you lie that I am welfare or that you have any
proof I am on welfare,

You're not "brazening" anything.

You're a welfare cheat. Period.

your lie that I am child molestor or rapist or homosexaul

You're all three, so where did I "lie"...?!?!

that my wife is male instead of female

We KNOW "she's" a male, Morkie.

that she is born in another country

"She" was.

that is just a partail list of the leies you have told tonight

"partail"...?!?!

Nope...No PARITAL list, Morkie.

All facts.

Steve, K4YZ