Old April 18th 06, 08:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default stil more lies from steve before bed

K4YZ wrote:
an old idiot wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old fiend wrote:

care to lie about my wifes gender or say agian you have never hreatened
when you have this very night "Stop now before you get hurt"

Never lied about your "wifes" gender, Mork. I am sure he's a nice
fella.

and you lie again about her gender

Where?

you said he that makes it a lie

You're a welfare cheat. Period.

nope not on welfare let alone cheating to get it

Sure you are.

your proof?
id love to see it, but I can't see vapourware

you lied again

Nope.

yes you lied again

You're faking your "disability".

nope but it does not get me any money steve
I wish it did

You do it with EVERY post on RRAP.

nope

your lie that I am child molestor or rapist or homosexaul

You're all three, so where did I "lie"...?!?!

I am none of the hree so you lied

But you are so I didn't.

nope I am none of those
so you lied

that my wife is male instead of female

We KNOW "she's" a male, Morkie.

wel I know better

Then you're a bigger idiot than I gave you credit for, and that
was a pretty big idiot!

nope
I knwo antomy do you nursie

that she is born in another country

"She" was.

nope that is a lie as well

Not unless I see a marriage certificate to the contrary.

what you would need is birth certifcate idoit

but wether or not you see either does not alter the fact she was born
in Wisconsin

she was in Wiscosin I have even given the name ofthe town she grew up
and where her father still lives

I can give you the name of 10 cities with someone named Hojnacki
in it.

that is more than I can but we have East troy WI, Matoon IL (her mom
these days the Quad cities would have several (her uncles and various
of his relations) detroit Mi her grandma and some other members of the
family
but you point?

that is just a partail list of the leies you have told tonight

"partail"...?!?!

Nope...No PARITAL list, Morkie.

All facts.

no fact from at all

More fractured English.

just simple truth from meabout your lies

Putz.

sex freak

Steve, K4YZ