Old April 18th 06, 02:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Morkie Mularkie

wrote:
On 21 Dec 2005 02:10:35 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
was forged and illegally used by Mork Moron,
KB9RQZ:

stvie who I am posting under just l;oves flamewars that is why he
reufses to be merely rude and instaed is down right despeitcable

Mark...T R Y S O B R I E T Y....If you won't learn proper
English, at least you can clean your dreck up a bit by being sober when
you post...Even if it IS under a stolen e-mail address.

why do enage in such slander?

It's not slander when it's true, Your Putziness.

Steve, K4YZ