Old April 18th 06, 04:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freid to some a nightmare to steve

Default why is steve so bound to his lie that I receive welfare

K4YZ wrote:
:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old flake wrote:
were I eleible I wouldmost certainlytake it but as ithappens I am not
and yet steve lies and insist Iam and hehas proof but refusesto carry
his freight and prove his claim

No..Your veil of shame to disprove by ponying up your "job"...

you claim steve you are the one that needs to prove it

Nope.

youclaim I am on welfaryou prove it

I don't need to. You've already done it.

more lies

A simple revelation of your "job" would stop all of that...And I
mean VERIFYABLE information...Your "word" has already been proven
worthless.

no it would not nothing will stop your lies

They have to start in order to stop.

they started year ago

you have proven that

Proven what?

that nothing will stop your lies not even giving you whatyou sayyou
want

give my regards tocol Rushing

Steve, K4YZ