Old April 19th 06, 02:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

Default Heard today on our local two meter repeater.

well, it depends really, if the bands open you can talk dx on 2 meters.
I've done DX on a 23cm repeaters talked 300 miles away. I know it's not
DX DX but it's long distance and it was neat to talk to these guys who
were in the northern part of chicago. I've also done alot of DXing on 2
meter repeaters when the bands open. talked on the St. Louis repeater,
which I can hit at home with no problem and talked to as far away as
oklahoma.

Todd N9OGL