Old April 19th 06, 05:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx
Doug Smith W9WI

Default VU4

Fabian Kurz wrote:
VU4AN/VU3DYC (I've probably screwed that up, it's written down in the
other room)

At least you got it right in your log. I bet a high percentage of
"DXers" who just copied the call from DX-cluster (amazing number
of busted calls there!) will get their QSL back, "not in log".

That's pretty amazing. I was just about certain I remembered it
wronggrin!

Either way, I'm afraid it's *not* in my log -- I called for about an
hour but they faded out before I could work them. Will definitely be
paying more attention for the rest of the week though.
--
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View (Nashville), TN EM66