Old April 19th 06, 01:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Wisemen's Bankruptcy .

Billy "whiny **** Davies" Smith wrote:
wrote:

Billy "admits he gives Wiseman head" Smith wrote:

wrote:

assraped an_old_friend wrote:

well to be fair to Wismen there are so many different folks stuck
inside his head their is not room for clear though

While there is NOTHING inside of your head, dumbass.

While the idiot Scheissman has a whole head full of sperm. I know, I sucked his dick.

BWHAHAHAHAHA Dumbass Davies admits he sucks Wiseman off!

Changing topics Davies admits he sucks Wiseman off!

Lardass Davies aka Billy Smith needs to change his **** and ****
stained clothes, according to his pizza restaurant co-workers.