Old April 19th 06, 04:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Ran

Default Question - Degen DE1108 - Will It Be A Super Radio ? - Or just another 'portable' radio that missed the mark ?

RHF - man, you are right on...the 1/3 power dial light for 60 sec on
batteries would be fantastic - and keep me from fumbling around in the
dark. Of course, we would still like the option of full power dial
light for 15 sec. Like you, I sure hope the Degen DE1108 is as
suggested (created from consideration of user suggestions) and not just