Old April 19th 06, 11:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
clifto

Default Fading signals

Steve Nosko wrote:
"clifto" wrote...
Has anyone gotten a good oscilloscope look at the type of signals
that distort by cancellation of part of the carrier, i.e. the
signals that synchronous detectors detect much better than other
types? I'm wondering about the characteristics that make these
signals so hard to understand when they "fade" into that condition.

http://www.radio-electronics.com/inf...e_am_demod.php

I think this one best illustrated what I've read sparse information
about, that multipath will sometimes cancel part or all of the
carrier.

--
All relevant people are pertinent.
All rude people are impertinent.