Old October 1st 03, 05:06 PM
Gene Nygaard

On 01 Oct 2003 14:59:45 GMT, (Tdonaly) wrote:

Gene wrote,

So what is the SI equivalent of those 27,561 tons deadweight for that
U.S. Navy ship?

Gene Nygaard
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Gene_Nygaard/

I asked first. Why are you spamming the newsgroup with off-topic
posts?

You seem to be operating under several delusions.

I'm not spamming.

I didn't start this discussion.

The discussion I entered was not off topic here.

You yourself, while you have contributed to the on-topic discussion,
have also been responsible for more thread drift in this thread than
anyone else. Democritus? Good grief! There wasn't anything on-topic
in the message in which you brought him up. What connection do you
find between him and the definition of ohms, and the inaccurate
analogy using faulty defintions of pounds that lead to my entry into
the discussion?