Old October 1st 03, 06:03 PM
Tdonaly

Gene wrote,

You seem to be operating under several delusions.

I'm not spamming.

I didn't start this discussion.

The discussion I entered was not off topic here.

You yourself, while you have contributed to the on-topic discussion,
have also been responsible for more thread drift in this thread than
anyone else. Democritus? Good grief! There wasn't anything on-topic
in the message in which you brought him up. What connection do you
find between him and the definition of ohms, and the inaccurate
analogy using faulty defintions of pounds that lead to my entry into
the discussion?

Gene Nygaard
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Gene_Nygaard/

Nope, you're spamming. The subject you keep harping on has very little
to do with antennas. Evidently, it's so overwhelmingly important to you
that you're willing to hand out gratuitous insults and a never-ending series
of posts to those you perceive as not agreeing with your narrow understanding
of the subject. I'm reminded of Samuel Johnson's friend who only had one
idea in his head, and that a wrong one. While you're not alone here in being
possessed of an overwhelming obsession, at least the obsessions of the others
bear some relation to antenna and transmission line theory. Personally, I
don't much care what you do, but I'm curious as to why you do it. How can
such a small idea trigger such a large obsession?
73,
Tom Donaly, KA6RUH