Old April 21st 06, 12:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Avery W3AVE

Default Wanted: Super Pro, Super Pro SSB converter

I'm looking for a Hammarlund SP-600-JX-21A, the final run of the Super
Pro and the only version with a product detector and selectable
sidebands. Failing that, I'd be very interested in an SPC-10, the SSB
adapter Hammarlund produced for the SP-600.

Please email if you have one of these, or have a line on one. I'd
consider offering a very clean Hammarlund HQ-215, the company's only
solid-state ham receiver and rather hard to find, in partial trade.

Thanks for your help.

Avery W3AVE
Potomac, Md.