Old April 21st 06, 06:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Billy Smith

Default Retard Marky confesses: hmm gues I was wrong

wrote:

ass****ed by an_old_friend wrote:

wrote:

Billy "Dumbass pizza BOY" Smith wrote:

wrote:

Lardass Davies, not AB8MQ wrote:

http://woger__tracker.blogeasy.com/a...rticleID=95646

BWHAHAHAHA Lardass is so stupid, Regina Wiseman isn't Roger's ex wife,
you ****ing idiot! Davies ****s up again!

Try harder, pee wee Davies!

Spin and lie

That's what you do best, hmmmm, dumbass Davies. Regina Wiseman isn't
Roger's ex-wife, stupid, considering the county she lives in is over
200 miles from where Roger lived in Florida. If you knew anything,
you'd at least try to get somebody in the same county he lived in, not
just somebody who has the same last name. But you are just an
incompetent fat ****ing retard, aren't you?

he mst have got it right like your Bankruptcy Wismen

Wrong, dumbass. You, like him never do get it right, DUMBASS!

Bwhahahahaha. Rocket scientist. I got it right and you know I got right.
Which explains why your so ****ed, hahahahhahahahaha.