Old April 21st 06, 12:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Heard today on our local two meter repeater.

assraped by an old freid to some a nightmare to steve wrote:
wrote:
assraped by an old freind wrote:
wrote:
ass****ed an old freind wrote:
wrote:

No, you don't.
yes I do

No, you don't, you are on welfare and food stamps as well as SSI.

nope of the above

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Markie makes a mangled sentence. Proof you are not dyslexic, but an
illiteratre fool who IS on welfare and food stamps.

I work online I am being paid in fact to respond to you right now

Liar.

nope

Yep. You couldn't hold any jobs, you are too stupid.

it works like this I am to mee the cleint online at a certain time I
start getting paid then if the cleint is late then I am free to respond
to you and Steve or whoever while getting paid for it

Oh, so your employer (if you even have one) will be interested to know
you are squandering company time.

but I am lies

You are squandering company time, if indeed you are employed at all.

I hope to get you fired, Markie.
I'll be doing all I can to make that happen.

I am not worried

You should be.

.....or are you calling the way you
solicit underage boys for sex a job, Markie?

but I don't do that

Liar, you got busted for it once and will again.

nope

Yep. You were arrested for it, you said so yourself.