Old April 21st 06, 01:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Retard Billy Smith snips and whines and spams!

Billy "chicken**** Davies" Smith wrote:
wrote:

assraped by an old freind but Marky enjoyed being raped wrote:

get help wisemen

Wrong guess. Why are you hiding behind a Post Office box?

Why do you hide behind the curtains why Tunder and Heil show up at the
door. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, dont hurt me cwys Woger.

Tunder didn't even get out of his rusted truck. He hid behind his cell
phone. Heil and his equally fatassed ex-whore wife ****ed up, because
Roger wasn't home, but somebody was and that person didn't know them so
they didn't open the door. No matter how Heil wants to spin and lie, he
can't do anything but whine about screwing up. I hear that Roger's
local polkice got a criminal complaint after that incident, though.

Now, Billy, tell us why you was a no-show at Dalton hamfest after
running your fat mouth on the K1TP webpage and when Oris Grimm knocked
on your HUD apartment door.