Old June 16th 04, 02:42 PM
Ken Boasi

Hmm...another 11 years? C'mon, I was looking for instant
gratification! But, getting back to the subject at hand, I have had a
bit of luck in the WPX a few weeks ago, as Jim said (and nice to work
you there, also, Jim), and worked ZL around 2 AM on 20. Just looking
to finish WAZ, really, and missing about 9 of them or so-some really
easy ones, too, like zone 2. I guess what Peter is hearing is going
to be what I can hear, if you're in NYC, I'm further out on LI. This
past winter was good-30 and 40 were great pretty much every night
around here-worked my only VK on 30 meters; not bad even for my
pisweaker 100w/dipole station. Heard FO/ON4AXU last week, and was
getting set to work him, but at the moment of truth, the phone rang
and I had to take it....krappppp.....

I guess I'm going to have to start getting up early to go hunting-but
I can barely get my carcass out of bed for work in the mornings...even
earlier for DX might kill me. Oh well, there's always county
hunting..

73-Ken

(I have no idea how my original post got reposted, either, sorry)

Peter Dougherty wrote in message . ..