Old April 21st 06, 12:51 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default Dayton Tickets & Space Reservations

From our group of three friends with adjoining spaces, one guy has had
his credit card charged, but has not received his package yet. The
others have not had their cards charged, or had response to emails.
They have been ridiculously irresponsible this year.
KF

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 09:19:44 -0400, Sonny Hood wrote:

I sent in my request back in January and have not gotten a reply! No
answer to e-mails or phone calls. Has anyone heard or received their
package, YET? K4WYS