Old April 24th 06, 01:11 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Retard Morgan spams!

assraped by an Old friend wrote:
wrote:
assraped by an old freind wrote:
wrote:
assraped by an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old freid to some a nightmare to steve wrote:
wrote:
assraped by an old family freind whined:
wrote:

you got kicked out for Sodomy.
nope

Yep, that's what the court-martial was for.

nope

Yep.

nope

Yep.

after all I was aquited

No, you were Dishonorably Discharged.

nope

Yep.

which has nothing to do with your claim I am a HS dropout

It has everything to do with it, dumbass. Your inability to communicate
in any resemblance of English proves you are a dropout, no matter how
many times you try to pass off the lie that you have "dyslexia" it has
nothing to do with your bad spelling and grammar. But your obvious
illiteracy does.

nope it proves I don't with much repling to trash like you

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Marky proves his illiteracy once again!

Admission Markie is full of ****, noted.
where?

You failed to post the proof.
so?

So, your lie about Wiseman being adopted is just another lie.

nope the thruth of the statement is plain

Nope, the thing is, you don't know what the **** you are talking about.
And what is "thruth", you obvious illiterate?

You should pity yourself, you AIDS ridden cocksucker.
I do not have AIDS I understand that you need to claim I do but I don't

You DO have AIDS.
nope

Yep, the CDC says you do.
nope

Yep. Now die of your AIDS.

no aids to die of

Liar, you are AIDS-ridden, pervert.

I have never admited to molesting children

Liar. Your posts are archived.

so?

So there's the proof, pervert.

I have never admitted to molesting children, you OTOH have siloicted
money and kiddy porn in this very ng

And you have made kiddie porn and downloaded cartoon kiddie porn from
Toad's website.