Old June 27th 04, 07:56 AM

Default Field Day 2004

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 07:02:12 +0100, Walt Davidson
wrote:

There is still the recurring problem that many ops do not seem to
realise that it's permissible to work DX stations for points in Field
Day! Several Field Day stations did not send me a Section ... just an
RST ... and others refused to work me at all, or logged me as "N3NYY"!

Dude. Field day is NOT a "radio" contest. It's a beer drinking
contest, and many people use it as a good excuse to get
away from the XYL for the weekend. You'll find a few contesters,
Walt, but most of the ops are weekend warriors....

73, Jim KH2D