Old April 24th 06, 06:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Default Antarctica - LRA36

dxAce wrote:

ANTARCTIC About LRA36 Antarctic Territory.
Yesterday Sunday, I talk with the Sergeant in charge of the LRA36 Radio
Nacional Arcangel San Gabriel at Base Esperanza, and he inform me that
from already several weeks ago behind that the radio station is inactive
on SW for problems with the antennas those that in this moments are
repairing.

The station will be again on air from next Monday 17th April on the usual
fq of 15476 kHz from Mondays to Fridays at 1800-2100 hrs.
(Gabriel Ivan Barrera-ARG, wwdxc BC-DX Apr 10)

Apparently a delay with reactivation on the 17th, but going to try today.
1800-2100. Best to try after 1900 when Africa #1 vacates 15475.

dxAce
Michigan
USA