Old April 25th 06, 02:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Slow Code

Default Major update to my web site

wrote in
:

I own a big heavy Sunn Beta Lead Guitar Amp in very good physical and
cosmetic condition,if anybody is interested? It is big and heavy (weighs
a ton) and it has two big and heavy speakers in it.I dont know what its
worth,I dont think it is cheap though.I bought it last year for eight
dollars at the Goodwill store,it is still sitting out there in my old
raggity 1978 Dodge van.
I might be interested in trading it for something real good.Dont try to
cheap me out on it.
cuhulin

You should have kept that $5000 Trini Lopez you sold to the rocker, to
hook up to it.

SC