Old April 25th 06, 05:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Billy Smith

Default Marky Morgan admits his arrests and Anti-American activities

wrote:

cornholed by an old freind, and Markie loved it wrote:

wrote:

sodomized by an Old friend wrote:

wrote:

assraped by an old freid to some a nightmare to steve wrote:

wrote:

I hope to get you fired, Markie.
I'll be doing all I can to make that happen.

I am not worried

You should be.

not by any action within your power

Wrong again, Markie.

nothing within your power will harm me

mheh You keep telling yourself that, dumbass.

Yep. You were arrested for it, you said so yourself.

No I never have said that

Liar. You said you were arrested.

I have arrested for child rape as you kep claiming

Sure you have, I bet you have participated in all kinds of
Anti-American activities.

If you were a better, you would be better off keeping your day job
flipping burgers.