Old April 26th 06, 08:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Morkie Mularkie

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
lied to an old friend wrote:

no coment?

On what?

That's the seventh time you've re-posted the same thing from
another poster, Morkie.

and you have never adressed it steve

I addressed it the first time.

nope you did not

Yes, I did.

you lied again

Nope.

so liekly at some point it will be reposted an 8th or 9th or so one
till you decide to

Nope. It's just more of your moronic, USENET spamming, Morkie.

nope it is more proof that you are not the honest likeable fellow you
like to pretend

Your reposting of the same thing over and over allegedly proves
otherwise...?!?!

You're getting to be as boring as you ar moronic.

you need to mind your own spelling before you attack others for thiers
steve

Hmmmmmm.....Lessee.....I make 1 typo for every 10,000 you do..

.
people that live in glass houses dress in basement

And people who can spell better than you are a penny a dozen.

I'd say that's close enough.

but just why do inspire such a posting steve as anyone can see it has
nothing to do with me and yet you provoked someone else into writing it

I'f love to read you explain why you inspire such posts

of course you can't whcih is of course the point

Hey Morkie...

I counted 67 posts by 11 authors in the last 24 hours quoting YOUR
name...and that does NOT include me.

and likely 8 of them were wismen

your point?

The point is YOU are the one in the glass house, fatboy!

The only person citing mine is you.

again your point?

Again pointing out your fallicies.

And then the only posts you seem to be able to put up that are
even marginally effective are the works of others from last year.

your point?

The point is you're so lame you can't do anyting but rely on
someone else's works!

Steve, K4YZ