Old April 26th 06, 09:48 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freid to some a nightmare to steve

Default steve stilla voids the matter at hand oh yhum

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
lied to an old friend wrote:

no coment?

On what?

That's the seventh time you've re-posted the same thing from
another poster, Morkie.

and you have never adressed it steve

I addressed it the first time.

nope you did not

Yes, I did.

nope

nope it is more proof that you are not the honest likeable fellow you
like to pretend

Your reposting of the same thing over and over allegedly proves
otherwise...?!?!

and your failure to address it and that conbines with your abusive and
libelous posts does that job

You're getting to be as boring as you ar moronic.

you need to mind your own spelling before you attack others for thiers
steve

Hmmmmmm.....Lessee.....I make 1 typo for every 10,000 you do..

.
people that live in glass houses dress in basement

And people who can spell better than you are a penny a dozen.

so what

you are the one prsuming to correct not me

I counted 67 posts by 11 authors in the last 24 hours quoting YOUR
name...and that does NOT include me.

and likely 8 of them were wismen

your point?

The point is YOU are the one in the glass house, fatboy!

that wismen has me in his sights prves I am ina glass house?

hardly steve

you nor wismen pose any direct threat you both lack the guts you do
have the abilty to inspire others with your libel that amkes you IMO
dangerous

The only person citing mine is you.

again your point?

Again pointing out your fallicies.

wwhat fallicy?

And then the only posts you seem to be able to put up that are
even marginally effective are the works of others from last year.

your point?

The point is you're so lame you can't do anyting but rely on
someone else's works!

obviously not steve

or were youlying when you cliamed that you heard something from col
rushing?

Steve, K4YZ