Old July 6th 04, 08:21 PM
Peter Dougherty

"Zlatko Feric" said :

Any news regarding Aves (YV0) DXpedition???

Few days ago Martti OH2BH was operating OJ0J station and he mentioned on the
air that he will be going to Aves soon...

I think it's supposed to happen at the end of the month, but that's
just speculation. I was talking to a 6-land ham who has been invited
to go on it, but he says things still have not been firmed up with the
YV navy.

For once, I hope, this is dead wrong info, as I'll be out of the
country for a month and I'd hate to miss that one!

73 de Peter, W2IRT
(ex-AB2NZ, VE3THX)

Please reply to Double-you Two Eye Are Tee at Arrl.net