Old April 26th 06, 02:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Morkie Mularkie

an old fiend to all a nightmare to himself wrote:
well just curious since i am having one of those sleepless night i have
from time to time tonight alas not work to keep me busy

That's your paranoia working on you, Morkie.

You just ahve that "feeling" taht if you don't jump up "right now"
and get in here and "do something", someone other than you might get
the "last word" in.

I wish i could truly undersatnd why you cling to telling your trirade
of lies some of them are down right silly

I wish I could truly understand why a "man" with your purported IQ
can't type a proper sentence in English...your lies and deceit
notwithstanding.

Steve, K4YZ