Old April 26th 06, 03:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Morkie Mularkie

an old fiend to all a nightmare to himself wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old cheat wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
lied to an old friend wrote:

no coment?

On what?

That's the seventh time you've re-posted the same thing from
another poster, Morkie.

and you have never adressed it steve

I addressed it the first time.

nope you did not

Yes, I did.

nope

nope it is more proof that you are not the honest likeable fellow you
like to pretend

Your reposting of the same thing over and over allegedly proves
otherwise...?!?!

and your failure to address it and that conbines with your abusive and
libelous posts does that job

Mork, I responded to the first one. That it managed to slip by you
is not my problem.

As for "libel" vis-a-vis you, there's none here.

You're getting to be as boring as you ar moronic.

you need to mind your own spelling before you attack others for thiers
steve

Hmmmmmm.....Lessee.....I make 1 typo for every 10,000 you do..
.
people that live in glass houses dress in basement

And people who can spell better than you are a penny a dozen.

so what

you are the one prsuming to correct not me

"prsuming"...?!?!?

Yes, Morkie, I "presume" to correct you!

I counted 67 posts by 11 authors in the last 24 hours quoting YOUR
name...and that does NOT include me.

and likely 8 of them were wismen

your point?

The point is YOU are the one in the glass house, fatboy!

that wismen has me in his sights prves I am ina glass house?

hardly steve

Nope.

you nor wismen pose any direct threat you both lack the guts you do
have the abilty to inspire others with your libel that amkes you IMO
dangerous

You're the dangerous one, Morkie...But only that people like you
are allowed to spread thier watered-down DNA. Now some other
generation will have to "handle" someone even more weakminded than you.

The only person citing mine is you.

again your point?

Again pointing out your fallicies.

wwhat fallicy?

Let's start off with your 248 IQ, your Army Commission, and your
avowed opinions on lying.

And then the only posts you seem to be able to put up that are
even marginally effective are the works of others from last year.

your point?

The point is you're so lame you can't do anyting but rely on
someone else's works!

obviously not steve

VERY obviously, Mork...This whole thread is predicated on YOUR
re-paste of someone ELSE'S work!

Steve, K4YZ