Old April 26th 06, 05:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default get help

wrote:
sodomized by an old freind wrote:
wrote:
cornholed by an old freind, and Markie loved it wrote:
wrote:
sodomized by an Old friend wrote:
wrote:
assraped by an old freid to some a nightmare to steve wrote:
wrote:

mheh You keep telling yourself that, dumbass.

of course I will it is true

Marky is so delusional.

wismen keep making Idle threats

Yep. You were arrested for it, you said so yourself.
No I never have said that

Liar. You said you were arrested.

I have arrested for child rape as you kep claiming

Sure you have, I bet you have participated in all kinds of
Anti-American activities.

I atake that bet

You can't even put together a complete sentence, welfare boy.

stil nothing from about when you are going to send the money and how
much Wismen

get help