Old April 26th 06, 04:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Default anymore libel sthis morning steve

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old fiend to all a nightmare to himself wrote:
well just curious since i am having one of those sleepless night i have
from time to time tonight alas not work to keep me busy

That's your paranoia working on you, Morkie.

what you late for work and had to get in a few more attacaks

What attacks?

yours steve you are dense notto see that

You're the one "attacking", Mork.

nope

I am calling you on your libel

And you STILL haven't gotten the message about my working hours,
have you?

I don't care when you work or post I only care about the libel you post

I wish i could truly undersatnd why you cling to telling your trirade
of lies some of them are down right silly

I wish I could truly understand why a "man" with your purported IQ
can't type a proper sentence in English...your lies and deceit
notwithstanding.

Still factual.

it is still a factual that you don't tel the truth about me or about
anybody else including yourself

Steve, K4YZ