Old April 26th 06, 04:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb
an Old friend

Default get help

wrote: Retard Marky sure wouldn't make the trip!

will not ake the trip where
an old freid to some a nightmare to steve wrote:
wrote:
ass****ed by an old freid to some a nightmare to steve wrote:
wrote:
raped by an old freind wrote:
get help

Markie, you are so fat, when you waddle down the street, your stomach
bitchslaps you.
get help

Poor Markie, receding hairline and fatass.

yes the hairlineis receding that is because I am a normal male

No, you are a balding child molesting pervert.

only in your demented dreams

care to
add that withe the fact my car unlike dave Hiels is RED

Just like a faggot to have a pink car. BWHAHAHAHAHA Markie 's car is
pink.

nope red bright red you see lots of them from Dodge they seem to think
that red is the favored colour

well at least I am no dnager that you would reconize me if we were in
the same room

Don't bet on it, fatso.

why not?

Because all know you can't scrape up any money.

I mange 500 hunerd this morning (or rather last when my oldest Pc died
and horible death

You've welched before, you'll welch every time.

I have never welched Id have to make and LOSE a bet first

even if you did you just hide away like you do at your home now wehn
anybody comes to call

You hide behind a post office box, Markie.