Old July 17th 04, 08:33 AM
Helmut

Congrats, Doug, well done,

It is one of the rare times, he is active AND conx are ok.

As Mt. Athos is part of Greece, and Greece is member of the European Union,
their currency is EURO. As you might not get EUROS in your neck of the wood,
two bucks will do. The regular airmail fee from EU to US is 1,12 Euros,
which is converted by todays exchange rate 1.4 US Dollars. He will not have
any problems to get the money changed, as there will be thousends of foreign
people visit Greece next month, and I am sure they are prepared to receive
foreign currency.

Good luck and good DX
73 de OE8SOQ
Helmut