Old April 27th 06, 04:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default WTB/find source for male twinlead/crystal socket connector

I Found them!! I have 11, all in pretty good shape. BTW the part # is
"Mosley 301" I guess I could let 8 or so go. Price???
Bob K9VCN

On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 03:10:22 GMT, wrote:

Believe it or not, I have "several" of these plugs somewhere. I'm
looking but I haven't found them yet in my "inventory". If I remember
right I might have a dozen or so. If I find them, how many do you
need?
Bob K9VCN

On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 08:26:52 -0500, Ken S

wrote:

I am at a deadend. Have been looking for a source for male connector
that is can be used for connecting a VFO to transmitter crystal
socket. Clear lucite? with two pins with wire clamp screws on side. It
is/was also used for connecting 300 ohm twinlead to a matching socket.
Need several. I have been looking through catalogs for weeks with no
luck. Any help appreciated. Thanks Ken K4KQR

ksweek (at) mindspring (dot) com