Old April 27th 06, 12:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Retard Mark C. Morgan whines and spazzes out!

ass****ed by an Old friend wrote:
wrote:
sodomized by an old freind wrote:
wrote:
cornholed by an old freind, and Markie loved it wrote:
wrote:
sodomized by an Old friend wrote:
wrote:
assraped by an old freid to some a nightmare to steve wrote:
wrote:

mheh You keep telling yourself that, dumbass.

of course I will it is true

Marky is so delusional.

wismen keep making Idle threats

Marky keep guessing wrong. And, you are the one making death threatrs
over the internet, but we all know you'd never carry them out, you
don't have the sand.

Yep. You were arrested for it, you said so yourself.
No I never have said that

Liar. You said you were arrested.

I have arrested for child rape as you kep claiming

Sure you have, I bet you have participated in all kinds of
Anti-American activities.
I atake that bet

You can't even put together a complete sentence, welfare boy.

stil nothing

You'll always be nothing, Morgan.