Old April 27th 06, 03:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb
an old freind

Default get help

wrote:
assraped by an Old friend wrote:
wrote: Retard Marky sure wouldn't make the trip!

will not ake the trip where

To anywhere, chicken****.

lying again then

well at least I am no dnager that you would reconize me if we were in
the same room

Don't bet on it, fatso.

why not?

Because all know you can't scrape up any money.

I mange 500 hunerd this morning (or rather last when my oldest Pc died
and horible death

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Poor Marky, he just admitted he couldn't scrape up
a grand again.

nopoe you are lying
Nice admission your ****ty 486 computer finally took a dump.

in point of fact i never had a 486

the pc that deid was apentium 2

You've welched before, you'll welch every time.

I have never welched Id have to make and LOSE a bet first

No, you never have the money to put up, do you?

I certianly I have offered but you refuse to accept the bet
get help