Old April 27th 06, 09:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
hasan schiers

Default "interesting" antenna design

Ionospherically reflected radio waves really do "want" to propagate, in
spite of compromised antennas.

About 40 years ago while running an old Knight Kit T-150 on 80 m cw, I had a
few 100 mw of spur on 5.525 mhz. I got a QSL card from the FCC telling me
that the Canadian's were not too happy with me, and could I please fix
things. Rotten antenna, low power output, and I still got a QSL card.

....hasan, N0AN

"Roy Lewallen" wrote in message

Anyone who's been a ham for a few years probably has a handful of similar
stories. What conclusions should we draw from them?

Roy Lewallen, W7EL