Old April 28th 06, 04:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Brian Murrey

Default Special Transistor deal

Thanks John, your order has been pulled and packed, will ship in the morning
via US Mail.

73 de KB9BVN

Check out my other stuff when you get a chance...website is listed below.

Radio Amateurs - Fill your junk box, from my junkbox!
http://www.hamradparts.com
73 de KB9BVN

"John Ferrell" wrote in message
7 cents each delivered satisfies me, they are on order... I hope he
does well enough to try more products!

On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 21:56:04 GMT, "Travis Jordan"
wrote:

Brian Murrey wrote:
I just came into possession of several thousand brand new Motorola
brand PN2222A transistors in the TO-92 package. So I have them 100
for $7.00 including shipping in the USA. These are new (old stock),

Your price is out of line.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Reel-of-2000-PN2..._W0QQitemZ7614

089422QQcategoryZ36332QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmd ZViewItem

John Ferrell W8CCW