Old April 28th 06, 02:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Beloved Leader

Default SWR closeouts at Radio Shack

I went to my nearby Radio Shack today. Here's my report.

First of all, their website seems improved. It is much easier to
navigate.

http://www.radioshack.com/family/ind...073&cp=2032052

Grundig Mini 100 PE AM/FM/Shortwave Radio
Model: 100 PE | Catalog #: 12-830
Had been $29.99; is now $19.97.

Grundig FR200 Emergency Crank Radio (Yellow)
Model: FR200-Yellow | Catalog #: 12-480
The last two digits of the SKU vary according to color.
Had been $39.99; current price not specified, as it is out of stock.

Grundig AM/FM/Shortwave World Band Radio
Model: G1000A | Catalog #: 20-239
Had been $49.99; is now $39.97.

Eton Elite Series AM/FM/Shortwave Radio
Model: E10 | Catalog #: 20-237
Had been $99.97; is now $79.97.
This is interesting. The website says it is in store only. The .97
ending of the old price indicates it was already on clearance. The
current price of $79.97 means it is now in at least its second, and
possibly its third, price-cutting cycle.