Old April 28th 06, 02:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Default ARRL membership stable? Anyone Know?

wrote:
assraped by an old friend wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in
ps.com:

Slow Code wrote:
Is it stable, or is it declining?
declining

I guess that means we can expect them to propose making 50% the passing
score for written exams......

why?

Too keep you being a no code training wheel tech, stupid.

no Wisemen clearly you did not read what SC typed

.., and there goes the code requirement.

the cade requirement is life support now the FCC will likely strike it
after dayton and before the NVEC meeting

Keep hoping they'll dumb it down so you can pass the tests, stupid.

No I expect the FCC to end code testing, they will even die hard Jim
and Steve and deave know they will

It'll never happen.

I don't need any change in the writtens to pass them

I already have

get help Wismen you are porving you can't read anybody elses posts
right either