Old April 28th 06, 03:12 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Default Station @ N8WWM

Fred wrote:
On 27 Apr 2006 07:44:26 -0700, "an old friend"
wrote:

Dr.Death wrote:
"Keyclowns crying as usual-CRY OVER THIS! LOL!"
wrote in message
ups.com...
wrong asswipe...hmmm...must be fantasizing and playing with
yerself...we know you beat yer twig thinking about amps

It's all public record, you have sold amps, you made the RAIN report for
repeater jamming, your a convicted felon because you won't support your own
children.

assuming this is true, why do you bring it up here

Does the truth scare you?

no
Assuming?

yes assuming it is true
It is public record, stupid.

it would if were true but even so why do you care?

And
why bring it up here? Once again the bi-fag is confused... Maybe it is
because the asshole is in rec.radio.cb causing trouble and complaining
about illegal cb, yet he is himself a known radio pirate and a bad ham
operator.

wether or not he is behind on child support no relationship to wether
to what he does with radio CB AM FRS, GRMS or other type

Do you ever stop getting confused about the simplest things
in life.

I am not confused by them

i ask the why question?

lacking an answer I must assume it part of the stard days of smear
everyone one dsigress with

Probably not since you messed up big time on the whole
reproduction thingee.

nope I know exactly how it is done in all of its fun varriations