Old April 28th 06, 10:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default Sorry to break in again.

Slow Code wrote:
"RST Engineering" wrote in
:

I think it is time to unleash the Wouff Hong again on the children in
this NG that (a) couldn't spell c-a-t if you spotted them the c and the
a and (b) have some pretty strange sexual proclivities.

How do you start a tornado or an earthquake?

Jim

Prayer.

I gaurantee that does not work very well or else this nation would have
slispun of the planet with all the prayers we get from the rest of the
world ,,,, at leat till they want us to fix their problems thier way