Old April 29th 06, 12:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Preselectors

I was over at my next oldest sister and brother in law's home this
morning.(Harvey,I don't think UPS will accept that home made cardboard
stapled together and with bailing wire box you made out of that big
oversized chair cardboard box.I am going to check out a U-Haul store and
see what they have in the way of cardboard boxes,if the UPS place
doesn't have one of suitable size) He has DirecTV (and a serious radio
scanner,if if y'all know what I mean? and behind his house is a tall
antenna that has another (curved shaped) antenna on that same post.He is
the kind of guy whom you dont want to ask too many questions about
things.So I didn't ask old Harvey what that antenna is for.
cuhulin