Old April 30th 06, 04:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
west

Default Coax & Rotor Bulkhead

Is there a place on the net, in a book, etc. that I can see examples &
diagrams of a coax bulkhead? Perhaps someone on this NG constructed such a
device & wouldn't mind sharing his plans.
My house sits on a slab and I would like to run about 4 or 5 coax cables,
rotor cable, AC & DC source all going from the shack to my tower. In Florida
lightning is a major concern so the bulkhead will have to have coax (gas
arrestors?) & other types of arrestors. All this, of course, should be
grounded to a copper ground rod. I would like this outside "box" nicely &
neatly dressed & labeled so it's easy to disconnect & is not an eye sore. I
searched the Ham books and many Internet sights to no avail.
Anybody? Thank you.

west, AF4GC