Old April 30th 06, 07:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an_old_friend

Default Confiscation of computer equipment used to store child pornography

Lloyd wrote:
On Sat, 29 Apr 2006 15:01:58 +0000 (UTC), an_old_friend wrote:

On 29 Apr 2006 14:16:10 GMT, Lloyd wrote:

Toad's kiddie porn machine has been off the net since yesterday.
Could "Agent Steele" have been right?

I hope notb ecaues I get my kiddypo rn from their. i mihgt have
togo back to grade scholl playground agin if ti is goen.

So you admit that you are a pedophile, then? My, my.

no i don't a forger chooses to "admit" it for me but it is part of the
lies often told on here
likely a Robeson post but could easily be others It is Robeson
responiblity since he he is the one to first accuse me here of being a
pedophile

he think calling people Gay or pedo or rapist or drunk is how
arguements are one. sadly he is not the only that think thinks so