Old April 30th 06, 10:53 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default Station @ N8WWM

Fred wrote:
On 29 Apr 2006 20:26:22 -0700, "an_old_friend"
wrote:

Fred wrote:
On 29 Apr 2006 10:46:02 -0700, "an_old_friend"
wrote:

Goddamn you are stupid. He is a felon that complains about people
breaking the law. He is a hypocrite and you are an idiot.

again why do you care?

You completely miss the point because you are so stupid. He comes here
and complains about illegal cb operators. What part do you not get?

the contection

many CBer do choose to operate ilegaly how is this changed by where or
not someone has been accused and/or convicted of unrelated crimes?

Like jamming a 2-meter repeater?

well there you may have something, but obviously he has paid for his
offense
He is a criminal and he is a crappy
radio operator. Much like you, Markietard.

Not a crimianl; and as to how good an op I am you would not likely know

I have reproduced and will do so again

Dude that packed turd that came out of your ass was not a baby and I
suggest that you flush it quick.

Fred I have sired children I expect to do so again in the future

Do they know their daddy is a wellfare loser and a sick individual?

obviously not since i am neither, as a medical fact, and a legal one
doubt it since a packed turd really is not a human.

nor are my children "packed turds" you OTOH comit libel in claiming
that if you were man enough to sign a real name (and making your post
without doing is a violation of federal law these day , not that anyone
would enforce it) Id look into to suing you (seeing if you have
anything worth taking etc.

have a nice day troll