Old May 1st 06, 09:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Not Lloyd II

Default PRAISE ALLAH! N9OGL loses his second dsl provider!

"Lloyd" wrote in message
On 30 Apr 2006 14:43:51 -0700, an_old_friend wrote:

Lloyd wrote:
On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 19:07:29 +0000 (UTC), Muhamed Akhbar

wrote:

Next, our jihad will target Mark Morgan, the satan of Michigan. His
satellite service should be cut off soon.

Why do the people of Afghanistan dislike him so much? Inquiring minds
want to know.

as far as I know no one in that nation even knows my name

Muhamed Akhbar does, and he wants to cut off your satellite
connection. You probably don't even remember what it is that you did
to set him off.

Don't confuse Mark. He cannot even spell Mumahhed, Hmmud, aklebar, mummie or
whatever the Hell his name is. Heck, Mark is not sure what a konntun,
conteshun, statelight, or flashlight is for that matter.
Don't confuse Mark any more than he is. Now he will go outside and check out
his stallight, or satlyte, or dihs for hddins mics that Mumahhed, Hmmud,
aklebar putted on his roof. He already hears Steve's voices in his head.
Nest conment wil be Markie tellying us to get hlep.

You are next, Mark.