Old May 1st 06, 06:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon

Default KTBF on 6990 KHz at 3:30 UTC

In article , "Brian Hill"
wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
It this a pirate station? Good USB signal.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Like Steve said- KCBM. You probably heard the Ken & Barry Show. Their in
Oregon. See you got pirates out your way Tel

The only thing I know for sure is that I must have excessive wax in my
ears. I don't know what my problem was understanding the call as they
had a very nice signal in the beginning. I'm pretty sure I heard them
say both. First they identified KTBF several times and then KCBM
several times, then KTBF or KTBM again all several times. I guess I'm
just confused on this. They also claimed to be in southern California
with "not much power" and they were surprised that they were not
getting much of a response on a web site. I don't exactly remember the
name of the web site. It was something along the lines of
pirate-radio.com

Here is a link to a web board. According to the description it is the
production I heard. Pirate identified as KCBM

http://www.frn.net/vines/Forum4/HTML/007254.html

--
Telamon
Ventura, California