Old May 1st 06, 06:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
RHF

Default FA: Last 2 Days - Kiwa MAP Unit - Rare Receiver Accessory

GA,

With Eleven Bids and a Top Bid of $456
looks like Phil T. really wants it

Kiwa Electronics MAP Unit

M.A.P. {MAP} "Multiband AM Pickup"
Provides Synchronous AM Detection, Dual bandwidths
of Extra I.F. Filtering, Quality Speaker, Notch Filter,
and Audiophile-style Tone-Tilt Control

I just may copy and post the Text from your eBay Listing
just to have your written History and Description of the
Kiwa Electronics MAP Unit here for future reference.

For those who have not read the Information that GA
has presented in his eBay Auction Listing - Give It A Look !

~ RHF