Old May 1st 06, 01:23 PM posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.radio.cb
Mike Rivers

Default recording using a Astatic D-104 mic

wrote:
Want to use an Astatic Sliver Eagle for recording. This mic has a 4
pin connector. In order to use it for recording I need to get it to
an XLR or 1/4 inch connector. Is there an adaptor?

I'd suggest a visit to the Astatic web site, but they don't seem to
list this model even in the "discontinued" section. You'll find some
helpful information he

http://members.cox.net/n4jk/d104.htm

and he

http://www.ronharter.com/microphones.asp

But you'll have to do the work yourself or take it to someone with a
little electronics construction experience. The 4-pin connector is
still availabe. You can probably find it at Digi-Key or Mouser (both
have web sites) but it might take a phone call to identify what you
need to order. I believe that "Amphenol MC-4" will probably be an
adequate description for a live person to find it.