Old May 1st 06, 11:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Lisa Simpson

Default DX-160

Still have the 302 - love that radio! Where did you get your digital freq.
display unit? I'd like to look into that . . .

"HFguy" wrote in message
Lisa Simpson wrote:
Just "won" a DX-160 off ebay and am wondering if anyone has an

electronic
version of the owner's manual they'd care to post or point me at for
download?

I've had a DX-160 for many years. I was one of my first shortwave
receivers. By today's standards it's no big deal but I still like to
power it up now and then to reminisce. I use a digital frequency display
with mine to provide an accurate readout of the tuning position. I see
you've already got some replies on where to get an online manual so I
won't repeat them. You can get a lot of help for the DX-160 at the
following Yahoo group. It's also good for your DX-302. Do you still have

it?