Old May 1st 06, 01:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John S.

Default DX-160

Lisa Simpson wrote:
Just "won" a DX-160 off ebay and am wondering if anyone has an electronic
version of the owner's manual they'd care to post or point me at for
download?

Congratulations, you will get a lot of listening enjoyment from that
radio I'm sure. Did it come with the speaker as well?

I acquired an earlier version, the DX150b at an estate sale and found
it to be straightforward to use. The manual (at least mine) did a good
job of explaining how to use bandspread and main tuning. Once you have
that down the rest is easy.